Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lucky........

I just read about a baby going through chemo-therapy , and someones little girl who has cystic fibrosis . I read a blog written by a mother of four little kids who survived a plane crash.

Amazing.

Amazing that these people can put one foot in front of they other each day. Amazing that they not only still have faith but these trials have made their faith stronger.

I feel lucky. I feel to blessed . I go through life holding my breath waiting for the ball to drop. I wonder when my plane crash will happen.
Then just when i feel like my head is going explode with worry I hear God telling me to be still .

To be still and know that HE is GOD ............
I am not .
God is in control
I am not.

My plane has crashed before and will crash again that I am certain of.

I am taking comfort in the fact that when it does God will be with me. Not only holding me but carrying me to the ground.
So it really is silly of me to live my life is such fear of happiness.
How can I learn to be strong in the crash if I never take the flight in the first place ?

Dear Lord,
Calm me down . Allow me to enjoy each day for what it is . That day . Knowing that the next day may be harder. But you will be there with me.

Amen

No comments: