Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Grandma Fluffy's house.


I am the youngest grandchild on both sides of my family. My closest cousin in age is in his late thirties. So as I'm sure you can imagine , I was always really bored at family get togethers. If only my Grandparents had been as exciting and funny as my Husbands.
We spent Sunday afternoon with " Fluffy " and "Gumpa " My husband , who happens to be the oldest grandchild on both sides ) named them when he was little.
It was such a fun afternoon hearing stories about my hubby when he was little.
My favorite part was when Fluffy cooked Myka some little pasta noodles and shared with me that all five of her kids had loved them growing up.
FIVE KIDS !
I could learn so much from this woman. I am so excited that my girls have a great grandma who is so young. She is someone they will truly get to know as they grow up.

Thanks for the Good time Fluffy :)

No comments: